Announcing the 42nd Annual
Bellevue Community Picnic
May 18, 2019
at Recreational Area Behind Bellevue Middle School
~ Rides ~
~ Inflatables ~
~ Pony Rides ~
~ Amazing Variety of Food Trucks ~
~ Musical Entertainment All Day ~
~ Arts & Crafts and Local Vendors ~
~ Kidz Zone ~
~ Incredible Fireworks! ~
FOOD TENT & FOOD TRUCKS
The Advance Financial Foundation is the proud sponsor of the Food Tent at the 42nd Annual Bellevue Community Picnic on May 18, 2019. Bring your appetite as we raise funds to support important Bellevue initiatives in education, economic mobility and healthy living. Join us at the longest running community event in the Mid-State. It’s a celebration of community values no family should miss. See you at the picnic! – Your Friends at Advance Financial
🗣️The food tent is a new addition this year. It allows our guests to enjoy their food out of the sun and heat. Bring your family and some friends for lunch and/or dinner with these scrumptious food trucks: 🚚🍴
– Dawg Daze
– Bradley’s Curbside Creamery
– Chicken Shack Express
– Cousins Maine Lobster
– Doxie’s Pizza
– Kona Ice Music City
– Greedy’s Food Truck
– The Grilled Cheeserie Food Truck
– Jay’s Smoqued BBQ
– PDK Southern Kitchen & Pantry
– The Mobile Chef
– Wild Bill’s Soda Pop Co. – Tennessee
***** BRING YOUR APPETITE!!!
It takes a small army of volunteers for us to put together this amazing community event.
Will you please consider working with us for a few hours?
Click the link below to sign up. Thank you!
***** VENDOR BOOTH INFORMATION BELOW *****
Bellevue Picnic 2019 Fee Schedule:
- Business Vendor Space – Active BHCC MEMBERS ONLY: $250
- Business NON-MEMBER Vendor Space: $400
- Political Candidate – Active BHCC MEMBERS ONLY: $250
- Political Candidate NON-MEMBER Vendor Space: $400
- 501c3 Civic or Religious Organization Booth – ACTIVE MEMBER: $150
- 501c3 Civic or Religious Organization Booth – NON-MEMBER: $250
- Political Candidate Booth/10 x 3 banner combo Active BHCC Member: $450
- Political Candidate Booth/10 x 3 banner combo NON Member: $550
- Food Vendors – ACTIVE MEMBER – $250
- Food Vendors – NON MEMBER – $300
- Arts & Crafts (hand made items only) – $100
- Direct sales/mobile retail – $175
Direct Sales examples: 31, Paparazzi, Mary Kay, etc.
Mobile Retail examples: no storefront businesses; only retailers who sell from vehicles or mobile carts.
- 6 foot table rental: $20
- 8 foot table rental: $25
- Chairs: $5
VENDORS APPLICATION ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED
For complete picnic vendor rules and regulations/ waiver and release of liability information – DOWNLOAD GENERAL RULES/REGULATIONS HERE. These rules and regulations must be read, agreed to, and signed via the application process below. This PDF is for your records, and you will need to distribute to any booth participants so they also understand them.